Samples & Helpdesk Coordinator
Job Posted: 11 October 2021
Job Updated: 11 October 2021
Samples and Helpdesk Co-ordinator
Customer Relationship Management
Equinox House Nottingham / Home Worker
Full Time 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£19,000 – £24,000
25 October 2021
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Samples and Helpdesk Coordinator. You will be working as part of a wider team to support our customer facing teams and provide efficient inbound helpdesk service. Being responsible for engaging with stakeholders and providing guidance and support.
What does a Samples and Helpdesk Co-Ordinator do at NHS Supply Chain?
This will be a varied role providing the opportunity to engage with internal customers, providing support and proactive solutions to aid savings conversions and improve our customer service experience. You’ll be first point of contact for our customer facing colleagues and provide administrative support to all team members.
Day to day you’ll
- Processes requests for product samples for all customers
- Management of specific Projects around NCP Framework renewals and Launches
- Maintain and grown relationships with Internal and External Stakeholders and Suppliers
- Support and Co-ordinate the distribution of all internal communications to the Customer Engagement Team
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Experience of working within a Customer Relationship Management Team
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Graduate calibre or equivalent vocational qualification
In return for your passion, enthusiasm and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- A competitive salary
- Performance led bonus scheme,
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) and you can purchase additional days through a purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits that suit you
- High street discounts
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
Supply Chain Coordination Limited (SCCL) is a government organisation that acts as the management function for the NHS Supply Chain. We proudly deliver supply chain excellence and best value to NHS customers and patients through innovation, service and clinical expertise.
By 2023/2024, we aim to save the NHS £2.4bn by leveraging the scale of the NHS to drive savings and provide a standardised range of quality assured clinical products that meet the diverse needs of the NHS across all areas.
All our colleagues share the same values. We are: ambitious, enterprising, respectful, innovative and integral. It is through our behaviours, passion and excellence, that we can improve lives as the supply chain partner of choice for the NHS.
- Supply Chain Coordination Limited (SCCL) is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
- For an informal discussion about the role, please contact our recruitment team on SCCL-HR-Recruitment@supplychain.nhs.uk
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.