Online Security Tool – Exercise in a Box
Exercise in a Box is an online tool from the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC). It helps organisations test their resilience and their response to potential cyber attacks.
The service is free of charge and provides exercises based around the main cyber threats. These can be done in your own time, in a safe environment, as many times as required.
From setting up and planning to delivery and post-exercise activity, it’s all available in one place, including:
- A ransomware attack delivered by phishing email.
- Mobile phone theft and response.
- Being attacked from an unknown Wi-Fi network.
- Insider threat leading to a data breach.
- Threatened leak of sensitive data.
- Supply chain risks.
- Supply chain ransomware attack, and more.
To access Exercise in a Box you need to register for an account.