Invite: All Suppliers, OJEU and Public Procurement Webinar
All Supplier education session: OJEU and Public Procurement Webinar
To be presented by:
NHS Supply Chain: Cardio-vascular, Radiology, Endoscopy, Audiology and Pain Management
Provided by HST (‘Tower 6’)
Thursday 27 February at 10.30am
Following feedback received from industry, NHS Supply Chain: Tower 6 will be holding a series of education sessions across 2020. The first session will be a webinar on the subject of OJEU and Public Procurement – open to all Category Tower Suppliers working under the NHS Supply Chain operating model*.
The session will provide attendees with:
- An introductory overview of OJEU and Public Procurement and what this means for suppliers
- Insight into where new opportunities can be found
- Principles of Public Procurement Regulations
- Procurement Systems used – including how to register and supplier user guides
- Typical process, documentation and requirements of suppliers including data requirements.
*Please note that although this webinar is open to all Category Tower Suppliers working under the NHS Supply Chain operating model, NHS Supply Chain: Tower 6 will not be speaking on behalf of other Category Tower Service Providers and will only be discussing their typical requirements and processes – and these may be different to those in other Category Towers.
Please register now if you would like to attend the webinar.