Webinar Takes a Look at Addressing Patient Safety Concerns Through Standardisation
The British Standards Institution (BSI) are hosting a webinar on Thursday 2 December 2021 to explore the important role that standards have in addressing NHS-wide patient safety concerns, along with ways that benefits are leveraged in the future.
Jo Gander, Director of Clinical and Product Assurance will be joining a panel of NHS safety experts, including
- Sarah Jennings, National Patient Safety Clinical Lead for Medical Devices, NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Nichola Crust, National Investigator, Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch
- Chris Frerk, Clinical Human Factors Group.
- Embed consensus standards as a basis for the development of NHS Supply Chain essential specifications.
- Continue ensuring that all NHS medical products meet usability requirements and reinforce the role of standards in improving patient safety.
Discussions will also focus on the supply chain, regulatory and systematic aspects of ensuring the safety of medical technologies in the healthcare system.
The webinar is free to attend and open to all medical device designers, health tech designers or manufacturers, and NHS Procurement experts.
For more information contact: