System Maintenance: Website ‘Outage’ Possible in January
All of the changes we advised you of previously have been completed.
Should you still be experiencing any difficulties accessing website pages or systems, please follow this process:
- Reload or refresh the page that isn’t displaying (usually the F5 key on a standard keyboard will do this).
- If this doesn’t work, please close all browser windows and start again.
- If the problem remains, please report the issue as soon as possible to our IT Helpdesk.
What we are doing:
- Essential maintenance to update the ‘Firewall’ for https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk (our information website).
- Other network upgrades and firewall changes in neighbouring or related systems.
What the impact could be:
- Intermittent service or ‘website down’ for up to 20 minutes at a time during the timeframe shown.
- Slower response times than usual.
- Some parts of the website pages not displaying.
- Some parts of https://my.supplychain.nhs.uk/catalogue (the online catalogue) not displaying.
After the maintenance window, service is expected to return to normal. When all of work underway is completed, we will update this page to show a ‘maintenance completed’ message.
*Please note: we were originally advised that this change would be made in November 2019, but the change was delayed.