System Maintenance: Website ‘Outage’ Possible in January
We’re updating our website server from 7pm onwards during an evening early in the New Year (exact date to be advised)*. This essential maintenance window could run until 9pm on the same evening.
What we are doing:
- Essential maintenance to update the ‘Firewall’ for https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk (our information website).
What the impact could be:
- Intermittent service or ‘website down’ for up to 20 minutes at a time during the timeframe shown.
- Slower response times than usual.
- Some parts of the website pages not displaying.
- Some parts of https://my.supplychain.nhs.uk/catalogue (the online catalogue).
After the maintenance window is complete, service is expected to return to normal. When the work is complete, we will update this page to show a ‘maintenance completed’ message.
*Please note: we were originally advised that this change would be made in November 2019, but the change was delayed.