Architectural Surgical Medical Systems, Operating and Diagnostic Imaging Tables, Patient Stretchers and Trolleys, Medical Lasers and Related Accessories and Services
This framework starts on 14 April 2020, runs for 48 months and ends on 13 April 2024. This includes a 24 month extension.
The framework offers the latest technologies, at the most competitive price supported by the experience and expertise of our buying team and suppliers, which will provide a whole theatre solution including installation works to utilise in a compliant effective route to market. The equipment can also be configured to provide a bespoke solution to suit your requirements.
Product areas covered by the framework are:
- Architectural Surgical Medical Systems
- Operating and Diagnostic Imaging Tables
- Patient Stretchers and Trolleys
- Medical Lasers
- Pendant systems.
See our Product Categories section below for further details of the products that fall under each of these areas.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentation
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact the NHS Supply Chain buyer who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
Operating Theatres Equipment
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework.
|Suppliers||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
|Acime UK LTD||X|
|Anetic Aid LTD||X|
|Arjo UK LTD||X|
|Bender UK LTD||X|
|Boston Scientific LTD||X|
|Brandon Medical Company LTD||X|
|Carleton Medical LTD||X|
|Cook UK Ltd||X|
|Draeger Medical UK LTD||X|
|Drive Devilbiss Sidhill LTD||X|
|GK Wood and Son Limite||X|
|Hill Rom Ltd||X|
|Hiltons Electrical Ltd||X|
|Howorth Air Technology Limited||X|
|Howard Wright Ltd||X|
|Keymed (Medical and Industrial Equipment) LTD||X|
|Linet UK Limited||X|
|Lynton Lasers LTD||X|
|Medical Air Technology Limited||X|
|Melyd Medical Limited||X|
|Newmaw Medical LTD||X|
|Richard Wolf UK Limited/td>||X|
|Ryna Medical UK LTD||X|
|Sigmacon (UK) Ltd||X|
|Stryker UK Limited||X|
|Xograph Healthcare Limited||X|
- Theatre Lights (fixed and mobile)
- Pendants (fixed and mobile)
- Theatre Control Units.
- General Operating Tables
- Trauma and Orthopaedic Operating Tables
- Gynaecology and Urology Operating Tables
- Transfer Operating System
- Spinal Operating System
- Diagnostic Imaging Tables.
- Transport Trolleys
- Accident and Emergency Trolleys
- Surgical Trolleys
- Specialist Imaging Trolleys
- MRI Conditional Trolleys
- Ambulance Trolleys
- Incubator Transport Trolley
- Patient Transfer Chair.
- Aesthetic Laser
- Urology Laser
- Surgical Laser.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.