Electrocardiograph ECG Equipment and Related Accessories
This framework starts on 1 September 2018, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 August 2022. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
Please note: This is a direct framework agreement. Please contact your local account manager to assist with identifying alternatives, potential savings and details on framework reference numbers.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
- The framework includes 22 suppliers
- Seven suppliers are new to the framework
- 15 suppliers are incumbent on the framework.
|Supplier||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
|Broomwell Healthwatch Ltd||X|
|Edan Medical/Sulis Healthcare Products Ltd||X|
|GE Medical Systems Ltd||X|
|Henry Schein Medical||X|
|Love Medical Ltd||X|
|Medical Graphics UK Ltd||X|
|Mindray UK Ltd||X|
|Nihon Kohden UK Ltd||X|
|Novacor UK Ltd||X|
|Schiller UK Ltd||X|
|SISK Healthcare Ltd T/A Cardiac Services||X|
|Sorin Group UK Ltd/Live Nova||X|
|Spacelabs Healthcare Ltd||X|
|Vyaire Medical Products Ltd||X|
|Welch Allyn UK Ltd||X|
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- ECG Machines
- Event Recorder
- Holter Recorder
- Stress Testing Equipment.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.