Enteral Feeding Devices, Syringes and Associated Products
This framework starts on 11 May 2015, runs for 55 months and ends on 1 January 2020.
Enteral Feeding Products ensure a safe and effective management feed into the gut for patients (from neonates to older people) who are unable to feed themselves.
This framework offers a comprehensive range of products to fulfil requirements of Enteral Feeding with a choice of all brands from a single source.
The range includes:
- Enteral syringes
- Feeding tubes
- Nutritional/supplemental feeds.
There is also a full range of associated products to ensure procedures can be carried out efficiently and safely.
Products are compliant with current legislation, enabling trusts to meet the international standard (ISO 80369-3) – ENFit.
- Enteral feeding Devices and associated products
- Enteral feeds
- Enteral giving sets
- Enteral syringes and associated products.
National Pricing Matrix
The following suppliers provide discounts from the National price based on volume (eaches) usage. Trust collaborations will be considered on a case by case basis.
|Suppliers||Product||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Avanos Medical UK Limited||Nasogastric tubes||3,000||4,000||5,000|
|GBUK Enteral||pH Readers||3||11+|
|GBUK Enteral||pH Paper||Discounts available if using pH reader NPM from GBUK Enteral|
|Medicina Limited||Long term nasogastric tubes||1,800||4,000||8,000|
|Medicina Limited||Short term nasogastric tubes||4,000||6,500||9,000|
|Medicina Limited||Syringes||Discounts available if using either tube NPM from Medicina|
- Abbott Laboratories Ltd
- Aspirate-N-Go Ltd
- Avanos Medical Uk Limited
- Baxter Healthcare Limited
- Cardinal Health Uk 432 Limited
- Danone Nutricia Ltd (Medical)
- Fresenius Kabi Ltd
- GBUK Enteral
- Medicina Limited
- Slo Drinks Ltd
- Vygon Uk Ltd
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.