Managed Service for Office Administration
This framework starts on 25 July 2018, runs for 48 months and ends on 25 July 2022.
This framework agreement was novated from Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to NHS Supply Chain: Office Solutions in December 2019. Clares is the sole award on this framework.
See our Useful Links section for a full list of Office Solutions frameworks, this is a managed service added to expand the solutions already available through Office Solutions.
F017 Managed Service for Office Administration is a bespoke solution that focuses on continuous improvement to reduce lifetime office administration spend.
We offer the following managed services:
- Secure Document Disposal Service
- Managed Print
- Hybrid Mail.
When would you use this managed service?
For further information on this framework please contact the Office Solutions Team.
Detailed below is the full range of services offered:Secure Document Disposal Service
- Secure shredding and disposal of confidential waste shredding.
- Provision of print equipment
- Servicing and repairs.
- Direct mail.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.