Medical Furniture Equipment, Accessories, Sackholders and Bins
This framework starts on 29 July 2019, runs for 19 months and ends on 8 March 2021. This includes a 12 month extension.
There are two Lots on this framework:
- Lot 1 – Medical Furniture, Equipment and Accessories
- Lot 2 – Sackholders and Bins.
- Acime UK Ltd
- Arjo UK Ltd
- Bott Ltd
- Bristol Maid
- Cardiac Services
- CareFlex Ltd
- CareMed Healthcare Equipment Ltd
- Daray Medical Ltd
- Denward Manufacturing Ltd
- Direct Healthcare Services Ltd
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Ltd
- Formal Group Ltd
- Freeway Medical
- Fulbourn Medical
- G & J Logistics Ltd
- Hill-Rom Ltd
- Korn Wall Ltd
- Linton Metalware Ltd
- Medspace Solutions Ltd
- Medstrom Ltd
- Ocura Healthcare Furniture
- Plinth Medical Ltd
- Praxis Medical Ltd
- Roma Medical Aids Ltd
- Seers Medical Ltd
- Shelfspan Ltd
- Steri-Pod Ltd
- Stirling Medical & Scientific Ltd
- Stryker UK Ltd
- Sunflower Medical Ltd
- Trojan Bins Ltd
- U Group Ltd
- Valley Northern Ltd
- Welch Allyn UK Ltd
- Wybone Ltd
- Zarges (UK) Ltd
This framework includes the following product areas:
- Bedmover and Transport System
- Drugs and Medicines Cabinet
- Drugs and Medicines Trolley
- Examination and Treatment Chair
- Examination and Treatment Couch
- Examination light
- General Medical Cabinet
- General Medical Trolley
- Infusion IV Drip stand
- Instrument and Procedure Trolleys
- Medical Screens
- Modular Furniture
- Portering Chair
- Racking and Shelving
- Sackholders and Bins
- Specialist Seating
- Sterile Services Equipment
- Surgeons and Operators Stools and Chairs
- Ward and Theatre Equipment
- Ward and Waiting Room Furniture.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.
Delisted ProductsAn Excel file showing the products that have been removed from this framework.
Please log in to view this content.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.