Office and Outdoor Furniture – Lots 2 and 3
The new lots start on 4 April 2022, runs for 43 months and ends on 17 October 2025. There is no extension on this.
The two new lots added to the Office and Outdoor Furniture framework are:
- Lot 2: Lockers
- Lot 3: Racking.
The aim of the full Office and Outdoor Furniture framework is to enhance the original offering with the inclusion of additional lots which encompass a wider range of products and suppliers, including Outdoor Furniture, Children’s and Play Furniture and a Sustainability lot.
See our Useful Links section for full information on the Office and Outdoor Furniture framework.
Ordering and Further Information
To order from the Office Furniture framework agreement contact the Office Solutions Team, or contact the suppliers directly quoting framework number 2020/S 046-109639.
Please note that some of these products are sometimes referred to as ‘N’ Code products as they start with an N followed by series of numbers.
1132 lines were delisted when the framework renewed in October 2021.
See our Downloads section for the full list of delisted lines and details of all alternative products.
There are seven suppliers in total across these two lots of this framework.
- Two suppliers are incumbent
- Five suppliers are new to the framework.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
|Banner Group Limited||x|
|Bates Office Services Ltd||x|
|F.C.Brown (steel Equipment) Bisley||x|
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.