Ophthalmic Capital Equipment and Associated Accessories
This framework starts on 1 July 2017, runs for 45 months and ends on 31 March 2021.
Ophthalmic Capital Equipment and Associated Accessories includes various product categories covering the Diagnostic and Surgical environments.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact us for a unique reference number (URN). This can then be added to the purchase order that covers your required equipment.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
- Alcon Eye Care UK Ltd
- AMO United Kingdom Ltd
- Bausch & Lomb UK Ltd
- Beaver-Visitec International Sales Ltd
- BIB Ophthalmic Instruments Ltd
- Birmingham Optical
- Carl Zeiss Ltd
- Carleton Optical Equipment Ltd
- Daybreak Medical Limited
- Dorc Limited
- Grafton Optical Company Ltd
- Haag-Streit UK Ltd
- Hanson Instruments Ltd
- Heidelberg Engineering Ltd
- Instinctive Ltd
- Keeler Ltd
- Litechnica Ltd
- Mainline Instruments Ltd
- Optos plc
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Ltd
- Sense Medical Limited
- Sigmacon UK Limited
- Topcon GB Limited.
- Biometry units
- Corneal topography placido disk / scheimpflug units
- Keratometry units
- Corneal cross linking system
- Visual field perimeters
- Aqueous flare meters
- Aberrometry units
- Non-contact tonometers
- Specular microscopy units.
- Ultrasound biometry units (A-Scan)
- Ultrasound biomicroscopy (UBM) scanners
- Ultrasound b-scanners
- Ultrasound pachymeters.
- Phacoemulsification units
- Phacoemulsification and vitreoretinal units
- Cryosurgical units
- Vitreoretinal surgery units.
- Femtosecond lasers
- Photoablation lasers.
- Endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation (ECP) lasers
- Diode and cyclodiode lasers
- Argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT) / selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) lasers
- Photocoagulation lasers
- Photodisruption lasers.
- Non-portable slit lamps
- Portable / handheld slit lamps
- Tonometers; applanation and/or dynamic contour / indentation
- Fundus cameras; portable / non-portable / paediatrics
- Non-mydriatic retinal camera for diabetic eye screening
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Retinal angiographic
- OCT-angiography systems scanning laser ophthalmoscopes.
- Ophthalmoscopes; direct and indirect
- Lensmeters; automated and manual
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.