This framework starts on 15 June 2020, runs for 48 months and ends on 14 June 2024.
Print Marketplace is a print solution offered by NHS Supply Chain: Office Solutions, working collaboratively with the wider Crown Commercial Service (CCS) team.
It is a digital platform that allows trusts to manage their high-volume print needs, with a range of cost-effective pricing, across multiple print providers.
- Business cards
- Small direct mail needs
In a few simple steps, you can define your print needs and decide which design option works best for your requirements. Through the online system you can:
- Choose from a range of preloaded templates and easily upload your artwork.
- Customise your design using the free and simple to use online design tool.
- Use our team of designers – whether you need new concepts or tweaks to existing artwork.
Once you’ve selected your chosen route, our instant pricing platform then provides quotes from a range of pre-approved print suppliers. The platform will also provide the functionality to keep preferred local suppliers. If you work with a particular local supplier that isn’t listed on Print Marketplace, they are welcome to register on to the system.
You can then compare quotes and use the filters to find the best solution for your needs, whether that’s the lowest price or meet your social value obligations by using the most local suppliers. Our carbon impact calculator recognises the environmental impact of each job and gives you the option to offset the carbon product CO2 cost.
For further information on this framework please contact the Office Solutions Team.
Office Solutions Team
There is one supplier on this framework who will manage Print Marketplace and its supply base of print providers. Quotes and printed material output are provided by print providers registered on Print Marketplace.
Supplier pricing is built into the system and is made available as a list of instant quotes, once you have submitted your print needs using the system.
If you work with a particular local supplier that isn’t listed on Print Marketplace, they are welcome to register on to the system. Print providers can register to become a Print Marketplace supplier by submitting a supplier registration form.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.