This framework starts on 1 October 2019, runs for 12 months and ends on 30 September 2020.
- All Medical books and files
- All NHS printed forms
- All NHS printed forms
- Ward wall charts
- Consent forms
- Patient informing booklets and leaflets
- Pre-printed labels
- Printed forms with specimen bag.
NHS Supply Chain: Office Solutions have introduced a new print solution. We are looking to change the way print is procured by encouraging a single supplier solution, through working collaboratively between NHS Supply Chain: Office Solutions and the wider Crown Commercial Service (CCS) team to expand our national forms catalogue. APS Group will provide the above areas through NHS Supply Chain but are also the single awarded supplier to a Print and Digital Solutions Framework, accessible through the Office Solutions team.
By working collaboratively with a single print supplier, we will;
- Identify common products and achieve commodities of scale through consolidated print runs and suppliers
- Deliver cost savings through the standardisation of material and sizes
- Reduce the cost of design and art work by standardising content where possible
- Ensure brand compliance and document control using enabling technology such as templating solutions and digital asset management systems
- Reduce the cost of print procurement and contract management – e.g. the reduction in purchase orders, the use of consolidated invoices and the reduction in the booking in and handling of deliveries
NHS Trusts – Bespoke print requirements
NHS Supply Chain now has a solution in place for bespoke print requirements utilising the Managed Print Framework available from CCS. This will facilitate the supply of bespoke items required by a trust where the requirements currently aren’t covered by the stocked range available through NHS Supply Chain. The data captured by the Office Solutions team from NHS Trusts purchasing their tailored printed stationery though this route will be used to expand the national stocked range within the NHS Supply Chain network. The framework reference is RM3785 – Lot 1 and further information can be found by contacting the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience and capability
APS Group is a leading marketing services provider with significant experience within the health sector. They currently provide print management services to over 20 central government departments and agencies including NHS England, Public Health England and NHS Blood and Transplant. APS operates a hybrid print management model, using a combination of inhouse production facilities and a global supply network.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file detailing the Product Listing for Printed Stationery
Please log in to view this content.