Vitrea Advanced Lung Analysis and Lung Density Applications
A suite of three applications to support the imaging of patients’ lungs with COVID-19.
Product features: Vitrea Image Denoising
- Structure Preserving Diffusion denoising algorithm (SPD) improves signal to noise ratio
- Predefined image filter presets may be modified and saved for future use
- Interactive denoising preview capability
- Real time toggle between original and denoised volumes.
Product features: CT Lung Analysis
- Automated segmentation of lung and airways with expert presets for visualization
- Single-click lung nodule segmentation tools to include solid nodules and ground glass opacity (GGO) nodules
- Automatic nodule tracking of all measurements
- Dictation table with Lung-RADS®, Fleischner Criteria.
Product features: Lung Density Analysis
- Aids in characterisation of areas of low attenuation within the lungs and provides quantifiable controls and renderings for communication with referring clinicians
- Lung density result quantification with HU density range, volume measurements, lung density index and the PD15% measurement
- Density graph/histogram of the classified lung voxels’ relative frequencies
- Adjustable density thresholds for refining and optimising HU ranges.
Due to COVID-19 there is now an increased need for lung imaging. Vitrea offer a suite of applications that include CT Lung analysis, CT Lung Density Analysis and Image Denoising.
These applications aid patient lung imaging in three key ways:
- Lung volume quantification; indexed quantification of lung density and automatic visualisation of Hounsfield Unit ranges in both 3D and MPR.
- Segmentation and detailed measurement of pulmonary structures and abnormalities including airways, solid nodules and ground glass opacities.
- Software improves the appearance of low signal-noise ratio of images.
These applications are available on a direct purchase agreement. Please contact our Medical IT team to find out more about these solutions.