DIAMOND 60BLK - Operating Table
Type: Capital Savings Start Date: 6 February 2023
Expiry Date: 6 August 2023
Save 30% when you buy two or more.
The DIAMOND 60BLK operating table is ready for any requirement and meets the demands and prerequisites for every surgical speciality in the operating theatre including: general surgery, orthopaedic, trauma, ENT, neurosurgery, spinal, vascular, bariatric, urology and gynaecology.
The DIAMOND table is a perfectly thought-out operating concept, guaranteeing safe and controlled handling and future-proofing thanks to the latest technology. Over 22,000 DIAMOND tables have been sold worldwide.
It offers truly unique features ranging from: easy cleaning and enhanced infection control benefits, manual handling and ergonomic features to best-in-class weight capacity in all patient positions plus Bluetooth® handset connection and a comprehensive manual override safety feature. The high conceptual standard enables optimal access to the patient for the clinicians and a high level of radiolucency. Finally, the wide range of accessory options allows full customisation of the table and patient positioning options, ensuring a highly efficient workflow in the operating theatre.
Features and Benefits
- Dual battery energy system
- Full manual override
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth® and motion-activated handset
- Gel strip fixation of mattress (instead of Velcro) facilitates easy cleaning and disinfection
- Pre-release and easy grip features on all accessories
- 24 month warranty and post-warranty support available
- 454kg patient weight capacity over central column and 360kg in all positions
- Soft start function guarantees precise movement
- 5th caster for enhanced mobility and ergonomics
- Future-proof software and electronics.
This offer is over and above the standard discount available throughout the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount is a fixed term offer. All orders must be placed before 31 March 2023.
For more information, please contact
Architectural Surgical Medical Systems, Operating and Diagnostic Imaging Tables, Patient Stretchers and Trolleys, Medical Lasers and Related Accessories and Services
The Framework Agreement which includes Operating Tables.