Extended Warranty - Ultrasound Systems
Type: Capital Savings Start Date: 15 November 2023
Expiry Date: 22 March 2024
Save up to 12% with additional extended warranty when purchasing ultrasound systems.
Order before 22 March 2024 to take advantage of the added value offers across GE HealthCare’s Cardiovascular, General Imaging, Point of Care, and Women’s Health portfolio with an average saving of 12%.
Receive whole life cost savings and added value benefits, including a two year additional extended warranty. We understand the importance of managing budgets efficiently. Configurations tailored to meet your needs, whilst minimising whole lift cost and environmental impact.
Orders placed before 22 March 2024 will be delivered and installed by 29 March 2024.
The Vivid™ portfolio offers powerful solutions for cardiovascular ultrasound diagnostics. From lightweight compact systems to leading 4D technology for your daily workflow, GE HealthCare offer a variety of dedicated systems to meet a wide range of cardiovascular needs and applications.
Confident diagnoses, comprehensive tools, concise workflow – they all add up to a smart investment in ultrasound, today and into the future. Offering radiology, vascular, breast, interventional, Musculoskeletal (MSK), cardiac, and Obstetrics and Gynaecology (OBGYN) applications, LOGIQ™ ultrasound systems help you care for a wide range of patients.
Point of Care:
The Venue™ family of Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled Point of Care systems deliver simple, fast, and precise ultrasound for every moment. Whether you are looking for an adaptable model that goes from cart to table to wall, or a console system with a large screen, there is a versatile, robust, and simple system made for your point of care.
The latest Voluson™ systems generate new levels of clarity, penetration, and resolution to reveal fine anatomy in 2D/3D/4D with ease. Specialised imaging tools help users detect and diagnose, uncovering answers faster to complex and routine examinations in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Advanced efficiency in daily exams – Voluson™ workflows with AI and Automation help ease your workday and reduce repetitive actions and inconsistent results in Women’s Health examinations.
All systems include a core set of probes, software applications, and advanced tools. Additional probes, software, and accessories can be added.
Features and Benefits
- Two year additional extended warranty when purchasing a new system.
- Vivid™ E95 and Vivid™ S70 – get coverage for three years on your new system and coverage for any standard probe over years two and three is included. This includes the 4Vc-D probe, but excludes any TOE probe supplied with the system.
- LOGIQ™ E10s – get coverage for three years on your new system and coverage for 1 probe per year is included.
Point of Care:
- Venue Go™ – get coverage for seven years on your new system and coverage for 1 probe per year is included. A five year warranty comes as standard, but an additional two year extended warranty will be included when purchasing a new system.
- Voluson™ Expert 20 and Voluson™ Expert 22 – get coverage for three years on your new system and coverage for one probe through the extended warranty period.
- Voluson™ SWIFT – get coverage for five years on your new system and coverage for one probe per year is included. A one year warranty and two year extended warranty comes as standard, but an additional two year extended warranty will be included when purchasing a new system.
This offer is over and above the standard discount available through the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount is a fixed term offer while stocks last. All orders must be placed before 22 March 2024.
For more information, please contact
Womens Health Team
0113 385 4881