Grafton DGH Pachette 4 Pachymeter
Save 10%* on the Pachette 4 Pachymeter
Pachette 4 pachymeter
- Place the probe tip on any location of the cornea and the Pachette 4 will obtain and store up to 25 measurements in less than 2 seconds.
- Audible feedback indicates when a valid measurement is complete.
- After bilateral pachymetry measurements have been completed, the measurements can be reviewed on the 16 character by 2 line LCD screen.
- The screen provides visibility of the current measurement, the average and the standard deviation of all measurements taken.
- In continuous average mode, the device takes 25 corneal measurements (in rapid succession) at a single location and calculates the average and standard deviation.
The Pachette 4 pachymeter is designed for performance, portability and convenience, while using limited counter space.
* Plus delivery and VAT
This offer is over and above the standard discount available through the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement.The discount is a fixed term offer. All orders must be placed between 1 November 2019 and 1 February 2020. Offer available while stocks last.