Rhinolaryngo Videoscopes - Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
Type: Capital Savings Start Date: 19 July 2023
Expiry Date: 31 December 2023
Save up to 18% when purchasing Rhinolaryngo Videoscopes.
The Olympus flexible rhinolaryngoscope is used for diagnostic and therapeutic nasendoscopy procedures. Flexible nasal endoscopy is a procedure that is used to look inside the nose, back of the nose, voice box and back of the throat and tongue. An endoscope is a type of flexible telescope. It is a very common procedure that is performed in the outpatients’ clinic, ward or emergency department. Equipment used by consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeons and clinical nurse specialists. This offer is to purchase multiples of the videoscope only, or to purchase a videoscope package that includes VISERA ELITE II and trolley, plus additional videoscopes.
Features and Benefits
- HD imaging technology enabling better visualisation of anatomy and pathology
- Narrow band imaging enabled, aiding detection of malignant and benign pathologies
- Therapeutic working channel on model ENF-VT3 enabling biopsy procedures to be performed in the outpatient clinic
- Ergonomic design increasing usability and comfort of the clinician
- Durability of the technology reducing equipment downtime
- Service care plan support available increasing uptime of equipment.
This offer is over and above the standard discount available through the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount is a fixed term offer. All orders must be placed before 31 December 2023.
For more information, please contact