Trilogy EV300 - Ventilator
Type: Capital Savings Start Date: 31 March 2023
Expiry Date: 31 December 2023
Save 7% or 21% when switching from V60/V60 Plus Ventilator to the Trilogy EV300 Ventilator device.
V60 Remediation Plan
All V60/V60 Plus Ventilator devices are eligible for a repair:
|Philips Part #||Product Description|
|1137276||V60 Plus Ventilator, Intl|
|1053613||V60 Ventilator OPT: CFLEX, AVAPS, PPV, Intl|
|1053614||V60 Ventilator OPT: CFLEX, AVAPS, Intl|
|1137292||V60 Ventilator: CFLEX, AVAPS 3.00 SW, Intl|
|1053088||V60 field upgrade, V60 PPV|
|1076722||V60 field upgrade, V60 AutoTrak+|
|1136155||V60 field upgrade, V60 HFT|
If a customer states they do not want their V60/V60 Plus device repaired, Philips are able to offer a remediation discount option on the Trilogy EV300 GB2200X15B device with the following savings:
- For V60/V60 Plus devices 8 years old and over, save 7% off of customer price for the Trilogy EV300 device
- For V60/V60 Plus devices under 8 years old, save 21% off of customer price for the Trilogy EV300 device.
Features and Benefits
- The Trilogy EV300 Ventilator delivers enhanced performance in Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) and Invasive Ventilation (IV) , so patients can be treated with a single device throughout their hospital stay, regardless of changing conditions.
- Trilogy EV300 is designed to stay with your patients, saving your staff time and effort as patients move between hospital departments.
- Adjustable therapy options – Trilogy EV300 provides Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) and Invasive Ventilation (IV) for a wide range of adult and paediatric patients. Volume and pressure modes, AVAPS-AU, SpO₂ and EtCO₂ monitoring as well as Dynamic Lung Parameters and alarms of every parameter allow for adaptable care. Flexibility of circuits enables Trilogy EV300 to be used in a wide range of patients, from infants greater than 2.5kg to adults.
- Simplicity – Whether you are in a sub-acute or chronic care environment, Trilogy EV300 is designed for fast setup and stress-free operation. Its simple graphical interface, 8″ touchscreen, pre-configured settings, and intuitive menu navigation allow rapid settings and changes for a wide range of patients.
- Tailored ventilation – Proven innovations are designed to treat the varying needs of respiratory insufficiencies. AVAPS automatically adjusts the ventilator support to reach the desired tidal volume, while Auto EPAP proactively adjusts to the lowest effective pressure to manage the upper airway. Auto Backup delays a machine breath until your patient exhales to maximise comfort.
This offer is over and above the standard discount available throughout the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount is a fixed term offer. All orders must be placed before 31 December 2023.
For more information, please contact
0113 385 4856
Anaesthesia Machines, Ventilator Equipment and Related Accessories and Services
The framework agreement for the supply of Anaesthesia Machines, Ventilator Equipment and Related Accessories and Services.