SonoEye Handheld Ultrasound Device - Ultrasound Scanners
Type: Capital Savings Start Date: 1 June 2022
Expiry Date: 30 November 2022
Save 15% on the SonoEye Handheld Ultrasound Device handheld device in the introductory offer.
ProSys International Ltd is delighted to launch the SonoEye Ultrasound handheld device through NHS Supply Chain. It is offering a 15% saving as an introductory offer for the first six months.
Enabling high quality patient care in any location, SonoEye features an adaptable design that is compatible with tablets and mobile phones. SonoEye is highly portable, ideal for point of care applications in both acute and primary care environments.
With simplified workflows SonoEye is easy to use on your smartphone or tablet, one touch can start and finish an ultrasound exam. SonoEye is waterproof and can be safely cleaned and sterilised to assist infection control. Weighing in at half the weight of a modern smartphone, SonoEye features a compact, highly integrated design that is easy to hold.
- Programmable buttons (Gain, Focus, Freeze etc.) with all modes included (B-C-M-PW-Mode)
- Lower power consumption: less heat, longer lifetime
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Lung measurement program included
- Super Needle included
- Exceptional image quality
- Easy patient information input
- 2 year warranty and DICOM included
- App updates for free and no need to buy licences yearly.
Features and Benefits
This offer is over and above the standard discount available through the NHS Supply Chain framework agreement. The discount is a fixed term offer. All orders must be placed before 30 November 2022.