Welcome to Issue 10 of your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
- Unipart Logistics rolls out a new temperature-controlled trailer fleet
- EU Exit ‘No Deal’ – Government Update on Contingency Planning Approach
- Important announcement about moving to PEPPOL
- Recent SME engagement event with Lord Prior
- Five minute interview with our Value Based Procurement project lead
- Interview with Steve Vandyken, a new Director of one of our Category Tower Service Providers
- Progressing with our Medical Device Regulation plans
- Update on how CaPA continues to contribute to vital programmes
- Welcoming Rob Houghton our new non-executive director for technology and innovation
- Expanding the NHS Supply Chain model for non-acute customers
We are committed to meeting suppliers across the breadth of NHS Supply Chain, regardless of size. If you would like to engage with the SRM team to learn more about the changes or provide some feedback please contact us.
Ways to keep yourself informed
Keeping yourself engaged is an important way to ensure you are fully informed with what is happening.
We invite you to share the newsletter with others. Please let us know if there is anything specific you’d like to see included.