Welcome to Issue 11 of your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
- An in-depth look into our Value Based Procurement Project
- NHS Supply Chain wins at Logistics Awards
- Ongoing review of catalogue products to remove unwarranted variation
- Senior SRM and Category Tower directors invited to talk at supplier event
- EU Exit ‘No Deal’ – Government Update on Contingency Planning Approach
- Clinical Involvement: at the heart of the NHS Supply Chain
- Significant savings on Silicone Foam Dressings
- CaPA is set to launch the New Quality Products Forum
- Supplier Engagement – Our commitment to working together
- NHS Supply Chain supports the pledge to reduce plastic waste
- Notices of Tenders
We are committed to meeting suppliers across the breadth of NHS Supply Chain, regardless of size. If you would like to engage with the SRM team to learn more about the changes or provide some feedback please contact us.
Ways to keep yourself informed
Keeping yourself engaged is an important way to ensure you are fully informed with what is happening.
We invite you to share the newsletter with others. Please let us know if there is anything specific you’d like to see included.