Welcome to Issue 13 of Your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
- Coronavirus Update and Request to Suppliers From DHSC
- December Delivery Sets New High
- Government Funding for Imaging Capital
- Interview With Beth Loudon – Category Director
- Modern Slavery Assessment Programme
- National Health Executive Article Features CEO
- New Chief Financial Officer is Appointed
- Ostomate Project is a Deep Dive Exercise for Stoma Care and Accessories
- CaPA Project Work Updates
- Quality Products Forums
- OJEU and Public Procurement Webinar Invite
- Reminder: Changes in Processes and Invoicing for Capital Suppliers
- Connect with us on Social Media
What some of our valued partners are saying
Members of the SCCL leadership team (Supply Chain Coordination Limited, Management Function of NHS Supply Chain) recently met with members of the BD UK and Ireland Commercial Team to discuss supplier engagement and working together.
We were delighted to meet with Jin Sahota and members of the SCCL leadership team in December 2019. The discussion focused around supplier engagement, value based procurement within the new operating model and how NHS Supply Chain and BD could work together, better, going forward for the benefit of the healthcare system and patients.
The interaction was highly informative, gave further insight into the current NHS landscape and allowed the BD team to gain a deeper understanding of the new operating model. Needless to say, this meeting also helped to develop and further strengthen the relationship between our two organisations, and we are looking forward to working closely together going forward on logistics, forecasting and data analysis.BD UK and Ireland Commercial Team
We are committed to meeting suppliers across the breadth of NHS Supply Chain, regardless of size. If you would like to engage with the SRM team to learn more about the changes or provide some feedback please contact us.
Ways to keep yourself informed
Keeping yourself engaged is an important way to ensure you are fully informed with what is happening.
We invite you to share the newsletter with others. Please let us know if there is anything specific you’d like to see included.