Welcome to Issue 15 of Your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
NHS Supply Chain team in Maidstone share message of national support on the side of an NHS Supply Chain lorry.
Article featuring questions and answers with the Procurement Director for Category Tower 7.
An update on project findings so far – topics include order referencing, lead and cut off times.
A compliant purchasing route for a wide range of robotic surgical equipment for hospital trusts.
A new database management system to replace product data functionality.
Essential information now that the transitional period will end in 2020.
Other Important News in Issue 15
- Re-tendering of ECG Contract
Notice about the Electrocardiograph Equipment and Accessories framework.
- Medical Devices: EU Regulations for MDR and IVDR Deferred Until 2021
Important new regulatory changes deferred until next year.
- New Pharmaceutical Waste Container Made From 100% Recycled Material
A waste container manufactured using only recycled materials.
- News About the National Ambulance Uniform Contract
Five years on, an important new workwear contract.
- COVID-19 Continued Offers of Support
For suppliers who may be able to help the UK Government with products or services.
- CEO Meets the Next Generation
Claire Lee talking to the CEO of Supply Chain Coordination Limited.
- Shortlisted for Investors in People Award
We’re finalists in one of the categories for Employer of the Year.
- SCCL CEO to Step Down from Role
Jin Sahota informs SCCL Board and colleagues he will be stepping down.