Welcome to Issue Seven of your Supplier Newsletter
As suppliers, we appreciate the role you play within NHS procurement. The aim of this newsletter is to share information, tell you about any changes and developments and update you on how we continue to engage with the wider supplier community. Thank you for your continued support.
- Interview with Chris Holmes, Director of Supply Chain
- Update from CaPA team
- SRM team update
- Update about HealthTech Connect
- Progressing with our Medical Device Regulation plans
- Important announcement about moving to PEPPOL
- NHS Supply Chain: Food streamlines contracting process with DocuSign
- Food Forums update
- Message from Steve Oldfield about extension of Article 50
- Update about Novations
- Review of catalogue products to remove unwarranted variation
- PTP team for the new operating model wins award
- Good news stories / in the news
Ways to keep yourself informed
Keeping yourself engaged is an important way to ensure you are fully informed with what is happening.
We invite you to share the newsletter with others. Please let us know if there is anything specific you’d like to see included.