How to Become a New Customer
How do I become a new customer of NHS Supply Chain?
An account is required to be able to place orders with us. The account and method of application will differ depending on the type of organisation making the application.
- Once you have an account set up and are a customer, you will then be able to transact with NHS Supply Chain.
- All customer account applications are subject to a validation process, based on criteria of eligibility to access consumables procured for the NHS.
I work for a Hospital trust, Ambulance trust, Mental Health or Community trust
If you are an NHS trust wanting to become a new customer, please contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager to discuss.
See our Useful Links section for more information.
Organisations that this applies to include:
- Acute or Foundation NHS trusts
- Ambulance NHS trusts
- Community NHS trusts
- Mental Health NHS trusts.
Please note: Once you have an account set up and are a customer, you will then be able to transact with NHS Supply Chain.
I work for an organisation that is not an NHS Acute organisation
If you work for one of these organisation types and want to become a new customer, please complete the application form.
Examples of Non-Acute and Private Customer accounts include:
- Charities / Hospices
- Integrated Care Boards (ICBs)
- Crown Dependency
- Devolved Authority
- GP Surgeries
- Independent Sector Provider
- Managed Service Provider – a vendor-neutral managed service to the NHS
- National Public Service
- NHS Commissioning or any other allied organisation
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Service Providers to the NHS.
If you have any queries when completing this form, please contact our Out of Hospital Care Team. See our Useful Links section for relevant contact details.