1. TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is operated by Supply Chain Coordination Limited (“SCCL”, “Supply Chain Coordination Limited”, “NHS Supply Chain”/”We”/”Us”/”Our”). Supply Chain Coordination Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 10881715. Registered office: Skipton House, 80 London Road, London SE1 6LH.
3. TRADE MARKS
4. ACCESSING OUR SITE
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction and due to necessity this may be without notice.
If you register with Our Site, you will be provided with a user identification name and password as part of our security procedures. You must treat all such security information in confidence and you must not disclose it to any third party. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password via Our Website.
If you know or suspect that someone else has unauthorised access to your security information you should notify us by contacting immediately on:
5. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
6. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must also not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
NHS Supply Chain makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from Our Site but in the event we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. Please take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from these web pages.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE
When using Our Site, you must comply with these Terms of Acceptable Use which are as follows:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of Our Site
- Any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored
- Any software used in the provision of Our Site or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
8. CONTENT STANDARDS
We aim to update Our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Our Site (“Contributions”).
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole. NHS Supply Chain reserves the right to refuse to post material on Our Site or to remove material already posted on Our Site.
- Be accurate (where they state facts)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal activity
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
9. LINKING TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to
10. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where Our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
Any material you upload to Our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to Our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of Our Site.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it and the content of Our Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other Intellectual Property rights.
You must therefore adhere to the following rules:
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on Our Site without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Any copy of any portion of the material must include the following copyright notice: © 2019 NHS Supply Chain
13. OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on Our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business
- Loss of profits or contracts
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of data
- Loss of goodwill
- Wasted management or office time and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
14. TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through Our Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the specific relevant terms as agreed between you and NHS Supply Chain for the supply of the relevant goods or services, as the case may be.
15. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED ON OUR SITE
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to Our Site
- Issue of a warning to you
- Legal proceedings against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
17. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
19. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please write to NHS Supply Chain’s principal place of business at Skipton House, 80 London Road, London SE1 6LH. or contact
Thank you for visiting Our Site.