Weekly Supplier Update Webinars: COVID-19 Information
On 25 March 2020, we launched a weekly webinar series for suppliers. These webinars will continue to run for the foreseeable future, as we will continue to update on products, processes and activity to support the current COVID-19 response.
Accessing Webinar Recordings
See our Useful Links 🔗 section to register for the weekly Supplier Update Webinars that will take place every Wednesday at 12.30pm.
Once registered, you will automatically receive a recording of the webinar after the event.
- In order to give opportunity for the maximum number of suppliers (companies) to join the webinars live, please limit attendees on the live broadcast to a single member of your organisation if possible.
Impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on NHS England and NHS Improvement specialised High-Cost Tariff-Excluded Devices (HCTED) programme:
To allow NHS providers to devote maximum operational effort to the NHSE/I COVID-19 action plan, which was laid out in a direct communication to NHS Providers from Simon Stevens and Amanda Pritchard on 17 March 2020, NHSEI have advised a temporary pause on any new migrations to the central supply route for HCTEDs.
Where an NHS provider has completed migration to the central supply route, they must continue to place orders via this route.
Our most popular pages include:
- Existing Suppliers: Information for existing suppliers working with NHS Supply Chain.
- Become a Supplier: Discover how to become a supplier to NHS Supply Chain.
- Supplier Portal: All NHS Supply Chain suppliers have access to the Supplier Portal, an online system to support supplier management tasks.
- Supplier Board: Find out how we are collaborating with key representatives to help shape how we work with you.