London Customer Board
Lucie Jaggar, Chief Procurement Officer, Barts Health NHS Trust is the Chair of the London Customer Board.
The London Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place in London on 7 March 2022.
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 7 December 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Resilience Working Group update was provided, key points;
- Work continuing on ICN’s making urgent ones more visible.
- Trusts to support CTSP’s in strategic price negotiations with key suppliers.
- Discussion around TR reports across a confederation to aid mutual aid and improve resilience.
- Update on savings with it being noted that the net savings figure is declining due to cost pressures.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
7 December 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 7 December 2021.
8 September 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 8 September 2021.
24 May 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 24 May 2021.
25 February 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 25 February 2021.
10 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 10 November 2020.