Northern Customer Board
Mick Guymer, Non-Executive Director, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Northern Customer Board .
The Northern Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place virtually on 25 May 2021.
Future meetings are scheduled for:
- 10 September 2021
- 2 December 2021
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 23 February 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Update on the NHS Supply Chain Target Operating Model.
- Discussion on NHS Supply Chain Terms of Sale.
- Savings reporting.
- Development of a Value Proposition pack to demonstrate the end to end value delivered by NHS Supply Chain.
- National Pricing Matrix auto enrolment project.
- NHS Supply Chain updated members on the service excellence program.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
23 February 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 23 February 2021.
30 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 30 November 2020.
18 September 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 18 September 2020.
13 July 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 13 July 2020.
9 June 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 9 June 2020.