Northern Customer Board
Mick Guymer, Non-Executive Director, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Northern Customer Board.
The Northern Customer Board meets quarterly with the next meeting taking place virtually on 2 December 2021.
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Board.
The last meeting was held on 10 September 2021, topics of discussion included;
- Thanks to Mick Guymer as he stands down as Chair and welcome to Jonathan Wood who will take over as new Chair.
- Update on progress of each ICS in the Northern region.
- Update on the Contract Launch process.
- Discussion around collaborative working and ICS progress.
- Update on NHS Supply Chain’s sustainability work.
- Update on the ongoing supply chain disruption.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.
10 September 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 10 September 2021
25 May 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 25 May 2021.
23 February 2021Key messages from the meeting held on 23 February 2021.
30 November 2020Key messages from the meeting held on 30 November 2020.