Southern Advisory Forum
Alex Gild, Deputy CEO and CFO, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the Southern Advisory Forum.
The Southern Advisory Forum meets quarterly, the next meeting will take place on 19 June 2023.
Future meetings are scheduled for:
- 14 September 2023
- 22 November 2023
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes, share best practice and decide the key issues that should be discussed by the National Advisory Board.
The last meeting was held on 7 March as a combined meeting with the London, Northern and Midlands and East Advisory Forums, topics of discussion included;, topics of discussion included;
- Update provided on recent IT issues.
- Overview of key activities, including ICS project, CCF items and Inventory Management Systems.
- Details of the proposed savings targets for 2023/2024.
- Broad discussion on the Lead Reference Trust Programme.
- Update on the Target Operating Model.
- Overview of the Clinical Advisory Forum and its key activities.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.