Supply Issues Microvention PHIL Liquid Embolic Products (ICN 2272)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Microvention has informed us of a supply issue with their PHIL Liquid Embolic Products.
- There are eight product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to raw material shortages.
- Microvention has taken the decision to suspend the supply of these products.
- All the affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Unfortunately, there are no alternatives available.
- Customers are advised to view the online catalogue for products they deem suitable.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by from March 2024.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.