1. TERMS OF SITE USE
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Supply Chain Coordination Limited (‘SCCL’, ‘Supply Chain Coordination Limited’, ‘NHS Supply Chain’/’We’/’Us’/’Our’), which is a company registered in England and Wales (with registered number: 10881715 and our registered office at Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG).
3. SITE AVAILABILITY
We will endeavour to ensure that availability and use of Our Site will be uninterrupted and error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, access to Our Site may be occasionally suspended or restricted (or closed indefinitely) to allow for repairs, maintenance and/or the introduction of new facilities or services and such like, or for any other reason. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction and, due to necessity, this may be without notice.
The content displayed on Our Site is selected, edited, updated and made available to all users by Us through Our Site at our sole discretion. This means that we can remove any such content from Our Site at any time.
4. SITE REGISTRATION
If you register with Our Site, you will be provided with a user identification name and password as part of our security procedures. You will be responsible for all activities that occur or are submitted under your password via Our Site.
Where you are required to use a user identification name and/or password to access any part of Our Site, you agree to:
- make sure that all details you submit during the registration process are truthful and accurate, and to let Us know promptly if any of the details you have submitted provided stop being accurate;
- to use an appropriate profile name. You must not pretend to be someone else or try to register a profile name which could be considered offensive or defamatory;
- to be entirely responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name and/or password;
- to keep secret your login details (including your password) – you must change your password if you believe it is no longer secret; and
- to tell us as soon as you can if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account. If you know or suspect that someone else has unauthorised access to your security information you should notify us by contacting immediately on: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR USE OF OUR SITE
We are the data controller of any personal data collected through Our Site for the purpose of applicable data protection legislation.
When We collect information for a specific product or service, we will explain why We need the information and how it will be used.
You can also request a copy of the information We hold about you (if any).
6. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must also not misuse Our Site in any manner, including by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs and/or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other malware and other security arrangements in place whilst using the internet and accessing and using Our Site.
We make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses, malware and other such material from Our Site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, malware or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website, web pages or other items linked to them. Please take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from Our Site and from any linked sources.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE
When using Our Site at any time and for any purpose, you must not:
- do so in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, including those relating to fraud and other crimes;
- make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner or holder of such rights;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- knowingly, recklessly or otherwise transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- share any information which is confidential to any other person or entity;
- share any pricing (or similar financial) information displayed on Our Site with any third parties, except those forming part of (or operating a service forming part of) and/or employed or otherwise retained by the National Health Service; nor
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of Our Site, any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored or operates, any software used in the provision or operation of Our Site and/or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in such regard.
8. CONTENT STANDARDS
We aim to update Our Site regularly and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute and/or upload to Our Site (‘Contributions’). We reserve the right, for any reason, to refuse to post, or to remove, material on Our Site.
- be accurate (where they state facts) and original;
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain or promote any material which is obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote violence or any illegal or unlawful activity;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- suggest that We endorse or approve any product or service;
- be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; nor
- otherwise advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
9. LINKING TO OUR SITE
Aside from the above, you may not copy any part of Our Site into different websites or products without Our prior written permission and you may not publish or otherwise use direct links to Our Site without our prior written permission.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned or lawfully controlled by you. If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to Our Site Feedback and Technical Support Team: email@example.com.
10. LINKS FROM OUR SITE
The fact that We have included a link to a third party site from Our Site should not be taken as an endorsement of that third party site, or any association with its operators, by Us.
Any purchase of goods or services through a third party site will be subject to that party’s terms and conditions of sale.
11. USE OF YOUR MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
Any Contributions will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose at any time. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims that any such Contribution constitutes a violation of their intellectual property (or other legal) rights.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution.
By uploading or otherwise adding any Contribution to Our Site, you grant to Us, free of charge, permission to use your Contribution (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) in any media worldwide for any purposes and for other users of Our Site to access and use it for their purposes. If you do not want Us or other such users to make use of your Contributions, please do not upload or otherwise add any content to Our Site.
You are advised to keep a copy of all your Contributions because We cannot guarantee to return a copy of your Contributions to you at any time.
Provided that your Contributions are your original work, you will continue to own your Contribution and copyright in it will remain with you. The rights granted to Us to make use of your Contribution are not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way, including allowing others to use your Contribution.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of any and all intellectual property rights in and to Our Site, in the material displayed on it (excluding Contributions) and used in its functionality, operation and creation, and in the design, structure, ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of Our Site. All such material is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights (as applicable).
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged by any third party making use or referencing it in other materials, including with the following copyright notice: © Supply Chain Coordination Limited; and
- you must not use any part of the materials on Our Site without first obtaining a written licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Our Site may sometimes include content which is owned or controlled by another person or organisation but which We have a licence to make available to you through Our Site. Sometimes, the relevant licence will have additional terms and conditions which need to be followed.
14. OUR LIABILITY
All material displayed on Our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and/or
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
15. TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH OUR SITE
Contracts for the supply of goods, services and/or information formed through or arising from your use of Our Site are governed solely by the specific relevant terms as agreed between you and the relevant other contracting party(ies).
16. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED ON OUR SITE
Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim (to the fullest amount allowed by law) all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure our content that we display on Our Site is accurate at the time of publication, it will not always be kept up to date.
Our Site and any information or other material contained in it is made available strictly on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in Our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
- issuance of a warning to you;
- commencement of legal proceedings against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or are compelled to disclose; and/or
- any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
18. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
20. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please write to Our principal place of business at Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8UG, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.