Disposable Cubicle, Shower and Window Curtains
This framework starts on 4 October 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 3 October 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
Disposable cubicle and shower curtains are used throughout the hospitals, as an alternative to textile curtains for patient privacy.
- Easy to hang and change
- Date labels to show when a curtain needs to be replaced
- Ideal for acute areas requiring quick curtain changes
- All of the curtains on our framework have passed BS 5867-2:2008 Type B or C flammability requirements.
The following five colours are available in varying and bespoke sizes and patterns:
If you do not see the size or colour you require on the catalogue, please contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) who can request bespoke sizing for you.
Disposable cubicle and shower curtains do not have to be laundered like textile curtains they are simply replaced. We are pleased to offer trusts a services element to our framework that covers fitting and recycling, great for trusts working towards net-zero targets. Use our online enquiry form to submit a request for this service.
There are two lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1- Non Anti-Microbial Treated Curtains
- Lot 2- Anti-Microbial Treated Curtains
The framework will provide saving opportunities via price ranking and product switching, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain CRM for further details on saving opportunities.
Important notice – for stocked products only.
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new framework prices will only come into effect when the stock of all products at the old framework price has been depleted.
There are 13 suppliers in total on this framework.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Bio Technics Ltd
- Grosvenor Contracts
- Interweave Textiles
- Marlux Medical
- Opal Health
- Sir Jacob Behrens.
New suppliers to the framework
- Inivos Ltd
- Iskus Health UK Ltd
- Leo Medica Europe
- ORN International
- Southgate Global
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.