Disposable Wipes for Surface Cleaning and Disinfection
This framework starts on 4 July 2022, runs for 35 months and ends on 3 June 2025. There is an option to extend for an additional 12 months.
This category includes wipes that are impregnated with detergents and/ or disinfectants, including wipes that are impregnated with sporicidal active ingredients as well as alcohol based wipes for use on surfaces and class IIa medical devices as well as Indicator Products which are used to indicate that an item has been cleaned.
All suppliers adhere to the Labour Standards Assurance System (LSAS), ensuring that we provide an ethically sustainable range of products.
- Alliance Disposables ltd
- GAMA Healthcare Ltd
- Pal International Ltd
- PDI (EMEA) LTD
- Cleartrace Ltd
- Hygiene Pro Clean Limited
- Infinite Business Systems Limited t/a The Service Healthcare
- Inivos Ltd
- Lyreco UK Limited
- Nine Group International
- Ecolab Ltd
- QYK BRANDS LLC
- Optimum Medical Solutions Ltd
- Saraco Industries
- Vernacare LTD
- Bio Technics Ltd
- Guest Medical Limited
- Lifeclean UK Ltd
- GOJO Industries Europe Ltd
- Schulke & Mayr UK Ltd
- Indicator Notes
- 2 in 1 Wipes
- Detergent Wipes
- Sporicidal Wipes
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Hospital Care and Out of Hospital Care Teams – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with UK procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.