Furniture for Challenging Environments
This framework starts on 9 July 2016, runs for 56 months and ends on 8 March 2021*. This includes a 9 months extension.
*Extension taken in adherence with Procurement Policy Note 01/20: Responding to Covid-19.
The Furniture for Challenging Environments and related Multi-Sensory Equipment framework is designed to address the specialised needs of the mental health and dementia care environments. The framework includes multi-sensory equipment, which is configured to provide bespoke solution to match the individual patient needs.
We offer a comprehensive range of furniture from a wide range of awarded suppliers, all of which have FSC accreditation or equivalent. For products and suppliers available on this national framework agreement.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the the product matrix.
Ordering and Further Information
To purchase via the NHS Supply Chain framework, please quote the following reference number to the equipment provider – 2016/S 041-066764.
For further information regarding this framework, please contact the NHS Supply Chain Buyer.
- Craftwork Upholstery Limited
- Knightsbridge Furniture Productions Limited
- Pineapple Contracts
- Renray Healthcare Limited
- Rompa Limited
- Sensory Guru Limited
- Teal Healthcare
- Total Sensory
- Tough Furniture Limited
- Underlay Furnishings Limited.
- 1 Seat Settee
- 2 Seat Settee
- 3 Seat Settee
- Arm Chair
- Bedside Cabinet
- Box Base Bed
- Bubble Screen
- Bubble Tube
- Chest of Drawers
- Dining Room Chair
- Dining Room Table
- High Backed Chair
- Infinity Tunnels
- LED Fibre Optic Light Source
- LED Projectors
- Media Panel
- Occasional Table
- Tactile Panel
- Tub Chair
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.