Infusion Pumps and Administration Sets and Associated Products
This framework starts on 3 October 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 2 October 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
Net Zero and Social Value
From April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers on this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
• Covid-19 recovery,
• tackling economic inequality,
• fighting climate change,
• equal opportunity; and
The framework provides two National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads section if you are interested in making savings via the NPM. Please contact our Hospital Care Team to find out what these new opportunities could mean for your trust.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listing and Delisted Products.
Important notice – for stocked products only.
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new contract / framework prices will only come into effect when stock of all product at the old contract / framework price has been depleted.
- ALXR LIMITED
- Arcomedical Infusion Ltd
- Avanos Medical UK Limited
- B. Braun Medical Limited
- Baxter Healthcare Ltd
- Becton, Dickinson U.K. Limited
- BMS Critical Care
- Braun and Company Limited
- BECTON DICKINSON (CME) U.K. LIMITED
- Bunzl Retail & Healthcare Supplies Ltd
- CODAN Limited
- Crest Medical Limited
- Eitan Medical UK Ltd
- Fannin UK Limited
- Fresenius Kabi
- GenX MediCare
- ICU UK Medical Ltd
- Inspiration Healthcare Limited
- Prosum Medical Ltd
- Qualasept Ltd t/a Bath ASU
- Reliance Medical Ltd
- RPG Medical Limited
- Smiths Medical International Ltd
- Spirit Medical Ltd
- TLB Medical Supplies
- Vygon Uk Ltd.
- Lot 1 – Electrical and Battery Operated Infusion Pumps
- Lot 2 – Pump Dedicated Administration Sets
- Lot 3 – Gravity Administration Sets
- Lot 4 – Disposable Infusion Pumps.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Hospital Care and Out of Hospital Care Teams – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with UK procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.