Lighting, Tools and Facilities Management Consumables
This framework starts on 10 May 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 9 May 2023.There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The Torches element of this new framework has been moved from the current Batteries and Torches framework. See our Useful Links section for further information, The renewal of the Batteries and Torches framework is still undergoing procurement activity, but products are still available to order.
There are 2 Lots on this new framework:
- Lighting Bulbs and Torches
- Tools and Associated Products.
We have broadened our frameworks offering to include suppliers who will bring a range of consumables under a bespoke offering including Tools and tool storage and Maintenance equipment. Usually bought by Estates and Facilities departments non-stock, but can now be sourced compliantly through our framework.
View Product Categories to see a list of all product areas including new sustainable LED lighting which could help trusts working towards a NetZero target.
We have access to a wide range of products directly, if customers need something not highlighted on the framework please get in touch with
There are 6 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- Three suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain
- Three supplier are incumbent
- No suppliers are being delisted from this framework.
See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of all suppliers, listed on the product listing.
- 252 products are on the framework in total
- 84 products are being added from new suppliers
- 13 new products are being added from incumbent suppliers
- The supply routes are stock, Blue Diamond, eDirect and Direct.
A full listed of product areas on this framework:Lighting Bulbs and Torches
- Light bulbs
- Work lights
- Head torches
- Pen torches
- Hand torches
- Emergency lighting.
- Tools and storage
- Pathways maintenance
- Winter proofing. .
See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of all products listed on the product listing.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.