Printable Patient Identification Wristbands and Associated Accessories
This framework starts on 1 November 2018, runs for 24 months and ends on 31 October 2020. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The new framework is broken down into the following two lots:
- Laser wristbands
- Thermal wristbands, compatible printers and associated products.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
- A total of 61 NPC codes have been delisted.
- 12 delisted NPC codes have indirect alternatives available.
- 49 delisted NPC codes being delisted do not have any alternatives listed against them; however, none of these lines have attracted sales within the last 12 months.
- Trusts may wish to consider reviewing the indirect alternatives of delisted lines.
The new framework includes Nine suppliers
- Two suppliers are new to the framework
- Seven suppliers are incumbent on the framework
- Four suppliers, Henleys, JL Group, Syndicate and Eltronis have been delisted.
|Suppliers||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the products within this framework.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.