Printable Patient Identification Wristbands and Associated Accessories
This framework starts on 3 July 2023, runs for 48 months and ends on 2 July 2027.
Minimal changes from previous framework to ensure consistency. However, there is the added benefit, on lot 2, to be able to now order your hardware directly. This allows the convenience of bulk ordering and bespoke requirements can be addressed directly.
There are 2 lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1: Laser Wristbands
- Lot 2: Thermal Wristbands.
The framework provides Product Switching, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to evaluate their purchasing.
If you are interested in making savings via the switching opportunities, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
Net Zero and Social Value
From April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers on this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
- Fighting climate change,
- Equal opportunity; and
Sustainable opportunities/solutions/products on this framework
- As part of the non-financial evaluation of tender responses, suppliers were required to explain the processes they have in place to encourage the use of recycled materials and reduce raw material use in the manufacturing process, as well as the processes in place to reduce the use of unnecessary packaging.
- Suppliers were evaluated on the processes they have in place to identify and analyse the environmental impacts of their delivery solutions and how these can and will be adapted. They demonstrated they were actively attempting to contribute towards the elimination of Consumer Single Use Plastics from government estate offices, and ensuring processes are kept up to date with new associated Government legislation.
Important notice – for stocked products only.
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new contract / framework prices will only come into effect when stock of all product at the old contract / framework price has been depleted.
Please note: To order products available via the direct route, you will need to quote your unique reference number (FTS reference) on your purchase order when you place an order with your chosen supplier. See our Downloads ▼ section for contact information for direct suppliers on this framework agreement.
See our Downloads section for the full list of delisted lines and details of all alternative products.
There are 8 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 5 suppliers are incumbent
- 3 suppliers are new to the framework
- 3 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Brenmoor Ltd
- Dakota Integrated Solutions Limited
- Precision Dynamics Corporation
- Robinson Healthcare Limited (Vernacare)
- Zebra Technologies.
New suppliers to the framework
- Bar Code Data Ltd
- Siva Tec Limited
- The Barcode Warehouse Limited.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.