This framework starts on 1 August 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 31 July 2024.
The Respiratory Solutions Framework is not looking to rationalise in this area but rather to create a single platform that provides access to all suppliers for all technologies and products to be available in the marketplace.
It will contain 41 suppliers across 6 lots of product:
- Lot 1 – Oxygen Therapy
- Lot 2 – Aerosol Therapy
- Lot 3 – Respiratory Therapy
- Lot 4 – Anaesthesia and Resuscitation
- Lot 5 – Diagnostics – this is a new lot which has been developed in conjunction with respiratory specialists to support ease of procurement both supplier and clinical
- Lot 6 – Sterile Water for humidification.
These products are used for respiratory disease mainly to treat COPD related problems or to train Anaesthetists to use similar devices.
See our Downloads section for the latest Product Listings.
For more information on this framework please contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
- Air Liquide Healthcare Limited
- Ambu Limited
- Aquilant Limited
- Armstrong Medical
- B.N.O.S. Meditech Limited
- Bunzal Retail & Healthcare Supplies Limited
- Clarity Global Group Limited
- Clement Clarke
- Draeger Medical UK Limited
- Eden Medical (UK) Limited
- Fannin UK Limited
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd
- Flexicare Medical Limited
- Gas Control Equipment Limited
- GE Medical Systems Limited
- GenX MediCare
- Hamilton Medical UK Ltd
- HC21(UK) Limited
- Henleys Medical Supplies Limited
- Inspiration Healthcare
- Intermedical (UK) Limited
- Intersurgical Limited
- Iskus Health UK Limited
- Ivor Shaw Limited trading as Pennine Healthcare
- Kinetik Medical Devices Limited
- Marshall Airway Products Limited
- Meditech Systems Limited
- Nissha Medical Technologies Limited
- Numed Holdings Limited (T/A Numed Healthcare)
- PARI Medical Limited
- Philips Electronics UK Limited
- ProAct Medical (UK) Limited
- ProSys International Limited
- Schiller UK Limited – NewSmiths Medical International Limited
- Syringa UK Limited
- TFX Group Ltd (T/A Teleflex Medical)
- Timesco Healthcare Limited
- Unomedical Limited (A ConvaTec Company)
- Vyaire Medical Products Limited
- Lot 1 - Oxygen Therapy - includes oxygen facemask and nebuliser
- Lot 2 – Aerosol Therapy
- Lot 3 – Respiratory Therapy - include spirometers, peak flow meters, cough assist devices and compressor nebuliser
- Lot 4 – Anaesthesia and Resuscitation - includes anaesthetic facemasks, absorbers and corrugated tubing, plus bag valve mask, mannequins and CPR masks
- Lot 5 – Diagnostics - this is a new lot which has been developed in conjunction with respiratory specialists to support ease of procurement both supplier and clinical
- Lot 6 - Sterile Water for humidification - includes sterile water used for humidification.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.