Skin Cleansing and Disinfection
This framework starts on 1 July 2022, runs for 36 months and ends on 30 June 2025. There is an option to extend for an additional 12 months.
There are out of scope product ranges which previously sat on the Skin Cleansing Disinfection and Care and the Skin Disinfection and Antimicrobial Cleansing framework, which have been or will be incorporated into other existing and new frameworks:
- Hand Hygiene – currently being tendered as a stand-alone framework, to launch November 2022
- Wound Irrigation – incorporated into the new Advanced Wound Care framework in November 2021
- Patient Dry Wipes – a new stand-alone framework which launched February 2022
- Anaesthetic Catheter Gels (LMP) – incorporated into the Urology, Bowel and Faecal Management Products framework
- Wound Irrigation – incorporated into the Advanced Wound Care framework which launched in November 2021.
- 365 Healthcare
- B Braun Medical Limited
- Banner Group
- Bio-Tech Solutions
- Ecolab Limited
- Gama Healthcare Limited
- IMS Euro
- Insight Health
- Iskus Health
- Molnlycke Health Care Limited
- Optimum Medical Solutions
- PAL International
- Paul Hartmann
- PDI (Emea) Ltd
- Pearmine Health
- Potter & Moore
- Procotech Ltd
- PTP Healthcare
- Reliance Medical
- Robinson Healthcare
- Saraco Industries
- Schulke & Mayr
- The Service Healthcare
- Lot 1A: Non-maceratable Patient Wet Wipes
- Lot 1B: Maceratable Patient Wet Wipes
- Lot 2: Continence Wipes
- Lot 3: Patient Cleansing and Hygiene Products
- Lot 4: Localised Alcohol Skin Cleansing and Decolonisation Wipes
- Lot 5: Body Cleansing and Decolonisation
- Lot 6: Skin Disinfection (Medicinal Products)
- Lot 7: Nursing Sundries.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.