Textiles and Associated Products
This new framework starts on 19 April 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 18 April 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
It covers all aspects of workwear, non-clinical Personal Protective Equipment, slipper socks, bedding, disposable patient wear, and miscellaneous textiles offering the NHS a variety of routes for all their textile needs.
There are 206 product codes on the transacted route and over 5,000 products which can be sourced directly with suppliers. Please note: To order products available via the direct route, you will need to quote the framework reference number 2020/S 237-586863. See our Downloads section for contact information for direct suppliers on this framework agreement.
There are 11 Lots on this new framework.
Direct Supply Route Lots:
- Lot 1 – Uniforms and Workwear (non-clinical).
- Lot 2 – Flame Retardant Curtains and Blinds
- Lot 3 – Non-Clinical Personal Protective Equipment
- Lot 4 – Staff and Theatre Footwear
- Lot 5 – Bedding, Linen and Towels.
Transacted Supply Route Lots:
- Lot 6 – Patient Wear
- Lot 7 – Shrouds
- Lot 8 – Miscellaneous Textiles
- Lot 9 – Filled and Flat Bedding Products
- Lot 10 – Disposable Footwear and Eye Wear
- Lot 11 – Polythene Bedding and Protection.
Important notice – Clinical Uniforms
Clinical uniforms can still be purchased via NHS Supply Chain. For more information on suppliers and how to order please contact:
Procurement Support Officer
There are 35 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 25 suppliers are incumbent
- 10 suppliers are new to the framework
- 9 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework.
- Alsco Laucuba Ltd (formerly Meltemi)
- Arco Limited
- Behrens Healthcare
- Dark Blue International Ltd
- Delmore Ltd
- Direct Corporate Clothing Plc
- Downlands Bedding Company Ltd
- Gailarde Ltd
- Grahame Gardner
- Interweave Textiles Ltd
- J & M Medical
- James Walker Textiles Ltd
- Medicare Products
- Medline Industries Ltd
- MIP UK Ltd
- MI Hub
- Nurse Care Uniforms Ltd
- Plane Talking Products Ltd
- PLS Medical Ltd
- Poly Pack (Cumbria) Ltd
- Simon Jersey
- Spentex BCA Ltd
- The Rizues Ltd
- Toffeln Ltd
- Work in Style Ltd.
New suppliers to the framework
- Bridge Contract Solutions Ltd
- Clad Safety Limited
- Core Shading Solutions
- Fannin UK Ltd
- Inivos Ltd
- Linnen Connect Ltd
- Lyreco UK
- ORN (Int) Ltd
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Hospital Care and Out of Hospital Care Teams – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with UK procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.