Thermometer Devices and Support Products
This framework starts on 17 January 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 16 January 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
This framework covers:
Thermometer devices and support products for body temperature measurement including:
- Phase change thermometers
- Electronic thermometer devices with corded probe
- Associated covers and accessories
- Electronic thermometer devices with flexible probe tip and associated covers
- Electronic thermometer devices with rigid probe tip and associated covers
- Tympanic devices, associated covers and accessories
- Non-contact temporal artery devices and accessories.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix opportunity (NPM) from Cardinal Health at the point of Go Live. Post Go Live further NPM’s will be launched.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the NPM. If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your Customer Relationship Manager.
There are 31 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 13 suppliers are incumbent
- 18 suppliers are new to the framework
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Albert Waeschle Ltd
- Cardinal Health Uk 432 Limited
- Crest Medical Ltd
- Denward Manufacturing Ltd
- G H Zeal Limited
- Medical Indicators Europe Ltd
- Proact Medical Ltd
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd
- Trimedika Ltd
- Welch Allyn UK Limited
- Williams Medical Supplies Plc
- White Medical.
New suppliers to the framework
- Almond Nursing
- Arbarr Electronics
- Braun and Company
- Drive DeVilbiss
- Henry Schein
- Kinetik Medical
- LI QIN International
- Merlin Healthcare
- Marsden Group
- Masimo Europe
- Medline Industries
- Microlife Health
- Praxis Medical
- Reliance Medical
- Rudolf Riester GmbH
- Worldlink Resources
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Thermometer Devices and Support Products MatricesAn Excel file showing the product listing and delisted products for the Thermometer Devices and Support Products framework.
Please log in to view this content.
National Pricing Matrix (NPM)An Excel file showing the suppliers offering savings opportunities as part of the NPM.
Please log in to view this content.