Total Orthopaedic Solutions 2
This new framework starts on 3 February 2020, will run for 48 months and ends on 2 February 2024.
We have become aware of some discrepancies affecting a small number of products in the product list and delisted lines. These have been temporarily removed in order to make the necessary corrections and will be reinstated imminently.
This new framework is an amalgamation of two frameworks: Musculoskeletal and Total Orthopaedic Solutions.
There are 10 lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1 – Orthopaedic Hip Arthroplasty
- Lot 2 – Orthopaedic Knee Arthroplasty
- Lot 3 – Orthopaedic Extremities
- Lot 4 – Orthopaedic Internal & External Fixation
- Lot 5 – Spine
- Lot 6 – Arthroscopy / Sports Medicine
- Lot 7 – Bone Preparation
- Lot 8 – Orthopaedic Power Tools and Consumables
- Lot 9 – Regenerative Technology
- Lot 10 – Orthopaedic Generic Instrumentation
See our Downloads ▼ section for the full list of discontinued lines and details of all alternative products available.
23,598 lines will be delisted by 3 February 2020, of which:
- 23,528 NPCs have no alternatives mapped
- 0 NPCs have direct alternatives
- 70 NPCs have indirect alternatives.
There are 95 suppliers in total on this framework.
The full list of suppliers is available in the Supplier Matrix download below.
- 33 suppliers are new to the framework, of which 24 suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain.
- 62 suppliers are incumbent.
- Six suppliers are being delisted – DJO UK Ltd, Inomed Health Ltd, Key Med ( Medical & Industrial Equipment) Ltd, Matz Medical Ltd, Medicrea Technologies UK Ltd, Spierings Orthopaedics BV
- 62,924 new products have been added to this framework (from new and incumbent suppliers).
- 250,000 products are on this framework in total.