Ward and Residential Furniture
This framework starts on 1 January 2016, runs for 54 months and ends on 8 July 2020.
We offer a comprehensive range of furniture from a wide range of awarded suppliers all who have FSC accreditation or equivalent to equip your designated area of use.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
To purchase via the NHS Supply Chain Framework Agreement, please quote reference number 2017/S 207-427709 to the equipment provider.
For further information please contact the NHS Supply Chain Buyer.
- Craftwork Upholstery Limited
- Emergent Crown Contract Office Furnishings Ltd
- Hospital Metalcraft
- Knightsbridge Furniture Productions Ltd
- MS StorageWquipment Limited
- PFI Holdings Limited
- Pineapple Contracts
- Poppi Contract Furniture Limited
- Renray Healthcare Ltd
- Senator International Limited
- Sunflower Medical Ltd
- Underley Furnishings Ltd
- Will Beck Ltd
- Patient high backed chair
- Visitor stacking chair
- Bariatric armchair
- Bedside locker
- Overbed / Overchair armchair
- 1 seater settee
- 2 seater settee
- 3 seater settee
- Chest of drawers
- Dressing table
- Bedside cabinet
- Low back easy chair
- Stacking chair
- Dining chair
- Manual reclining chair
- Electric reclining chair
- Coffee table
- Beam seating
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.
Product MatrixA PDF file showing the product matrix for this framework.
Please log in to view this content.