Wigs and Accessories
This framework starts on 1 February 2019, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 January 2023. This includes a 24 months extension.
This framework is split into two lots:
Lot 1 – Wigs
- Acrylic partial piece, monofilament base cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre, trimmed and blended to patients’ style
- Acrylic partial piece, wefted base over 15 x 20cm cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre trimmed and blended to style
- Acrylic partial piece, wefted base under 15 x 20cm cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre trimmed and blended to style
- Adhesive Fixing Tape, Double Sided for Wigs
- Alteration of Stock Size Wig
- Customised Human Hair full wigs and partial pieces
- Full acrylic wig, full wefted
- Full acrylic wig, monofilament top, remainder knotted or wefted
- Full acrylic wig, partial monofilament top, remainder wefted or handknotted
- Processed Human Hair Wig, on a Nylon Net or Monofilament Base.
Lot 2 – Accessories
- Headwear accessories, for example headscarves, bandanas, hats and caps.
A wide variety of bespoke and off the peg wigs will be available sourced from local hairdressers and wig shops, as well as national wholesalers.
Most suppliers offer wigs on a supply only basis or supply and fit with an offer of hospital and domestic visits for patients.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the Product Matrix – details of the successful suppliers, including pricing.
There are 44 suppliers on this framework:
- 17 suppliers are new to this framework
- 15 new suppliers are local hairdressers and/or wig shops
- 27 suppliers are incumbent.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the Supplier Matrix.
Product MatrixProduct and pricing information for this framework.
Supplier MatrixContact Information for suppliers on this direct framework agreement.
Supplier Product Lot MatrixSupplier information on this direct framework agreement.
Wigs Patient Satisfaction FormPlease complete this to provide us with your feedback.