Wigs and Accessories
This framework starts on 1 February 2019, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 January 2023. This includes a 24 months extension.
This framework is split into two lots:
Lot 1 – Wigs
- Acrylic partial piece, monofilament base cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre, trimmed and blended to patients’ style
- Acrylic partial piece, wefted base over 15 x 20cm cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre trimmed and blended to style
- Acrylic partial piece, wefted base under 15 x 20cm cover front and/or crown, any length of fibre trimmed and blended to style
- Adhesive Fixing Tape, Double Sided for Wigs
- Alteration of Stock Size Wig
- Customised Human Hair full wigs and partial pieces
- Full acrylic wig, full wefted
- Full acrylic wig, monofilament top, remainder knotted or wefted
- Full acrylic wig, partial monofilament top, remainder wefted or handknotted
- Processed Human Hair Wig, on a Nylon Net or Monofilament Base.
Lot 2 – Accessories
- Headwear accessories, for example headscarves, bandanas, hats and caps.
A wide variety of bespoke and off the peg wigs will be available sourced from local hairdressers and wig shops, as well as national wholesalers.
Most suppliers offer wigs on a supply only basis or supply and fit with an offer of hospital and domestic visits for patients.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the Product Matrix – details of the successful suppliers, including pricing.
There are 44 suppliers on this framework:
- 17 suppliers are new to this framework
- 15 new suppliers are local hairdressers and/or wig shops
- 27 suppliers are incumbent.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the Supplier Matrix.