In response to customer feedback, we now provide ‘Early Informs’ to ensure we are giving you information about potential supply disruption as soon as we can.
There are three status options for ‘Early Informs’ as follows:
- In Progress – we don’t yet have enough information to publish an Important Customer Notice (ICN) or it could be that we don’t need one if the issue is resolved quickly.
- Moved to ICN – an ‘Early Inform’ that has now progressed to a full ICN about the supply issue.
- Resolved – an issue that we informed you about but was resolved quickly and did not require an ICN.
Customers are advised to regularly visit our ICN pages https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk/product-information/customer-notices/ for the latest published ICN updates.
In all of these cases:
- We are working to collate all available information and assess any impact to NHS Supply Chain customers.
- Customers are reminded to order based on requirements, to support the entirety of the NHS having continuity of supply.
- If you have any immediate issues then please contact your Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
No issues currently with In Progress status.
Moved to ICN
‘Early Informs’ in this section have now progressed to an ICN and can now be found in our ICNs section. Customers are advised to regularly visit our ICN pages https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk/product-information/customer-notices/
Supply Issues – Drapes
Medline and 3M
Date: 25 January 2022
- NHS Supply Chain is aware of an issue with drapes supplied by Medline and 3M.
These ‘Early Informs’ are resolved and therefore do not require the publication of an ICN. They previously appeared in our ‘In Progress’ section.
No issues currently with Resolved status.