Our Resilience and Service Support Call is now up and running. This group is a forum to discuss, track and resolve operational resilience concerns as a collaborative group, enabling issues to be escalated and prioritised to support the customer group.
The meetings are held fortnightly, on Wednesdays at 2pm – 3pm.
Group members include:
- Materials Management Teams
- Supply Chain Management Teams
- NHS Supply Chain Voice of the Customer Team
- NHS Supply Chain Resilience Team
- NHS Supply Chain Customer Services
- NHS Supply Chain Category Towers
- NHS Supply Chain Customer Engagement
Resilience and Service Support Call Meeting Outcomes
See our Downloads ▼ section to review the outcomes from the recent meetings.
This is updated fortnightly following the sessions.