Bladder Scanners and Associated Options and Related Services
This framework starts on 1 January 2016, runs for 72 months and ends on 31 December 2021. This includes a 2 year extension.
The Framework Agreement is for the supply of Bladder Scanners which can be used to provide an ultrasound-based diagnostic image of the bladder. The scanner creates an image (sonogram) by sending a pulse of ultrasound into the tissue of the patient using an ultrasound transducer (probe) with the reflected sound recorded and displayed to the operator. This output can be used to determine a patient’s bladder function and performance including bladder volume, urinary retention and post-void residual bladder volume.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact NHS Supply Chain who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
- BCAS Biomedical Services Limited
- Bard Limited
- De Smit Medical Systems Limited
- GE Healthcare
- SISK Healthcare (UK) Ltd Trading As Cardiac Services
- Verathon Medical
- Win Health Medical Ltd.
- Bladder Scanners and Associated Options
- View Product Matrix
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.